• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

More push-up ideas

bushido_man96

Here is one that I used to do, but haven't in a while.

While watching a football game, you do push-ups everytime a team scores a touchdown or a field goal equal to the team's current score. So, if a team scores, you do 7 push-ups. If the next team scores 3, then you do 3 push-ups. Then, the next team comes back and scores another 7, totaling 14....so you do 14. It really can add up quick, depending on the pace of the game. Also, if you are feeling particularly crazy, you can do push-ups every time the team scores the touchdown, and then wait, and do the push-ups for the extra point. So, you would do 6 for the touchdown, and then 7 more, after they kick the extra point.

You can also do this with a basketball game, but I would doubt that a person could last the whole game, especially with all of the fast breaks and what not. However, if you do it until your arms are toasted, it will give you a good burn.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sounds like a great idea, although over here they watch football (imo its really girlie) and if its a good match they score about 4 goals. Although you could do it for rugby. I think its great the way you come up with different ideas. You could always do it for darts but if someone got treble 20 on the first one you might regret it.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.