• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's on your desktop?

lordtariel

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three monitors eh? Not a bad little setup. I couldn't survive on just one monitor anymore. :D
That's cool.

I have two monitors, but I can't figure out how to get different wallpaper on each of them. So, I have a really cool picture of the sun going down in the clouds that my wife took while driving home one night.

Thanks. :)

Brian, I use a program called UltraMon. http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon

It allows you to do a bunch of different things with multiple monitors, including different wallpapers. Another neat feature is the bar at the bottom of the screen. I really, really like that feature and it really helps to enhance the multiple monitor setup. Basically, if you look at the screenshot I posted, you'll notice the bars on the left and right. One has an eBay page minized, the other has my e-mail inbox minimized. Those programs are actually on that screen, so they are shown on that screens bar and not the middle one. :)

That's a nice picture. :)

Cheers guys, the first one I found on google and thought it was really nice. the other one was taken from the roof of my hotel in Rhodes

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

A pic of the beautiful Mrs. Sohan.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

With respect,

Sohan

Kind of a side note, an my wife's laptop, I have a screen-saver with words floating around saying "I love my wife!"

:D

With respect,

Sohan

Kind of a side note, an my wife's laptop, I have a screen-saver with words floating around saying "I love my wife!"

You have two wives????

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

I had a picture of me with a load of hooters girls that was taken from my last holiday but recently change it to a pic of myself and some mates!!

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

On my works pc is a picture of my daughter last year at christmas, at home I have a picture of the New York skyline - if I could go anywhere in the world I would love to go to New York - a girl can dream :)

Karate Ni Sentinashi