Shotokan-kez

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry you had the grief over the wallet. I would definitely report the name of the person who told you can claimed to not have the wallet, and any other names you have of those in that group to the police. You might be generous, and suggest that the offenders be given 24 hrs to cough up the wallet before the police come knocking. I don't know if I'd be that kind, but thought you might stand a small chance of recovery of some items if the suspects were given a chance to cough up your wallet before being confronted with the law.

what goes around, comes around

Before you report the incident to the police, make sure you can get your other friend to confirm the story to the police along with you. Sure, she ponied up before, but go before the authorities without getting confirmation from her to testify, and she may change her tune. Not many people like to rat out their friends, regardless of what they did.

Sorry to hear about that, Kerry. This is just not your week, is it? :(

I actually have done what pegasi suggested and have given them until saturday to give me my things back, otherwise the police will be knocking on their door. My friend who found them out actually works with them so i will find out later weather i have everything back.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Well guys i got every penny back! I didn't get the wallet back or the other contents, the girl said she dumped it on her way home! I never even got an apology, now she has lost an awful lot of friends. The other girl is distraught and very very sorry, she actually doesn't remember anything she had too much too drink. Today she bought my two boys chocolate for christmas, so i can see she is very sorry. But the main culprit shows no remorse or emotion, she doesn't care.

I decided to leave the matter now, yes she deserves punnishing but i got my money back and there is no way now of retrieving my wallet. A lesson learnt here....LEAVE YOUR WALLET AT HOME.!

Thanks guys xxx

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

I'm glad that you got your stuff back, but I worry about the next person she picks.