• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My wife is down and out.

bushido_man96

Well, 'tis the season to be sick and miserable, and it has taken my wife in a wave. I feel so bad for her, because she doesn't like being sick (like any of us do, I guess) and she doesn't handle it very well. Her and the baby are taking a nice nap right now, and I am working on getting the laundary done. She is pretty much out of commission for the time being.

How is the season treating everyone else thus far? Any illnesses? How does everyone handle them? I'm one of those people who don't really stop. I just keep going, working, and sticking with my schedule.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I really shouldnt tempt fate by saying this but so far so good, not had any illnesses (think my knee injuries have more than made up for it this year!)

My madame is doing well too, so looking good, sorry to hear about your wife :(

Karate Ni Sentinashi

I've been away from the dojo for the last week due to a cold. I'm ok to practice, I just don't want to get anyone there sick. Still drives me nuts not being able to go to class though.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Well for me so far so good, the kids are ok too apart from Ethan having a little runny nose. Touch wood and fingers crossed we will all be well for christmas.

Hope your wife feels better soon Brian, best wishes to her.

Kez x

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

The question for me would never be "do you have a cold?" but "do you not have a cold?" :lol: As soon as winter comes around I get cold after cold. Thankfully I don't get too sick and can just power on through it. The only problem is like now when I'm running on few hours of sleep.

Hope ya get better!

External training without the training of the mind is nothing

Sorry to hear about your wife. Hope she is feeling better soon. A couple of weeks ago I had a couple of days that I didn't feel well. Not enough to miss work however. I'm actually going on 7 years of never using a sick day at work. :) I guess you could say I'm reliable. I hardly ever wear a coat either. I guess I'm just lucky. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Thanks for the replys, all. :) It is really appreciated.

My wife actually had to call in sick today at work, and went to the doctor. She has inner ear infections in both ears. She has been so dizzy that driving and even just sitting upright have been giving her problems. So, I took the day away from my normal Monday routine to sit the little one, and just try to help out in general. To make matters worse, she starts finals tomorrow! She is studying now, getting geared up. I think tomorrow will be better for her.

I hope you all keep well throughout the season! :)