• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What the holidays bring

Orion

Well its coming up to to the festive time when you all see your family and friends. Most of the time its great however..... I'm seeing my sister and niece for the first time in 2 years. Unfortunately we had a big argument and haven't spoken since.

Kinda worried that we'll have another arguement. Anyone got any plans for visting relatives they haven't seen in a while?

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Orion i'm not sure really although i have had lots of experience with this. I have a large family in South Wales, and although there is no love there what-so-ever we have'nt fallen out. The atmosphere is kinda strained. Hopefully the festive season and spirit will make things easier between you both, just be yourself and be happy. Good luck!

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

We'll be at home. My grandmother is flying in, though. It's only been like 5 or 6 months since I last saw her, though.

We'll have family get-togethers, with big meals, opening presents, and all the standard good stuff. I don't have to work Christmas Eve or Day, nor New Year's Eve or Day. Maybe me and the wife will actually get to have a drink this year! :D

Start the day at hom with my little one, flying visit to my sisters where my dad will be. Then off to my mums for rest of day. This year my uncle is coming up and spending the day with us with his 2 little boys.

Most of our family is spread around - Bermuda, Spain, Bournemouth and Inverness so its not at all often we get together.

I usually find xmas a reminder I am the black sheep of the family - with neither me or my little girl getting cards off a lot of my family. But such is life :)

Karate Ni Sentinashi