matbla

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A one pound box of $100 bills. Of course, if need be, I will take a one pound box of $50 dollar bills. Please note I am not talking about home made bills... :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Sorry Kez, but I wish I could hit the lottery, too. I'm plaining a wedding, our car broke (need a new one), and we are in debt. So hitting the lottery would be a blessing.

But as far as gifts on my list? Snowboarding gear, and cooking gadgets :) I love to cook.

Laurie F

On my Christmas list....

A nice pair of Sai would be good.

I wouldn't mind a pair of Asics Wrestling Boots

I could do with a new Balasong

Actually, I need a new Karate Gi...

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

There are several books on medieval swordsmanship that I would like to have, but I think that I may have to wait.

The TKD World Championships DVD's from Turtle Press have had my attention for quite some time as well.

I'm getting:

Pheonix olympic bench (lat tower, preacher curl station, leg station, adjustable bench with leg restraints for decline situps)

2 45lb weights, 2 35s, 2 25s, 4 10s and 4 5s

Squat rack

and some aqua di gio or some nice cologne.

Bodyweight training just isn't enough anymore lol.

From my mom's side of the family, I got a Wii and Zelda already, and at our family christmas deal I get a bunch of awesome little gifts.

Last christmas I'll have (19 and living with parents for 3 more months, then I'm buying a house with my fiancee, a friend and his lady)... so I'm making it count lol.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

Sorry Kez, but I wish I could hit the lottery, too. I'm plaining a wedding, our car broke (need a new one), and we are in debt. So hitting the lottery would be a blessing.

But as far as gifts on my list? Snowboarding gear, and cooking gadgets :) I love to cook.

Aww Laurie, sorry to hear about your car, that sucks, so glad i only have a bike.

I think we all need to do a deal....since the lottery is being mentioned a lot here..whoever wins it first has to pay off all our bills for a year...oh and buy laurie and new car :lol: :D

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk