• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Online Gaming?

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Years ago, I played MechWarrior 2 on-line quite a bit, but nothing really since.

I have a brother who does Halo from time to time, and he is big into World of Warcraft.

Besides, if I did on-line gaming, I wouldn't have as much time to spend here! :D

Counter-Strike, Warcraft 3 DOTA, used to play world of warcraft but not really anymore...used to play Final Fantasy XI before WoW....hmm i guess that's everything that i played kinda hard core in the past few years.

Stand tall and shake the heavens.

just don't get hooked on it playing with real money. gambling = bad!

I used to work for an internet cafe and our store had problems with the electricity always blowing a circuit. One time our electricity went out and a guy ended up losing 2000 bucks because he couldn't finish the game. :o

just don't get hooked on it playing with real money. gambling = bad!

I used to work for an internet cafe and our store had problems with the electricity always blowing a circuit. One time our electricity went out and a guy ended up losing 2000 bucks because he couldn't finish the game. :o

Wow, I'll bet he was more than a little ticked. You guys probably didn't get a tip from him that day, huh? :lol:

hah.....he was actually very nice to us about it. He was HELLA angry at the owners for running such a dump, but as far was the workers he was understanding that we couldn't do anything about it. He wanted the owners to pay him the lost money but the owners didn't because it wasn't 100% that he was going to win the hand. He only came back once after that incident but was still cool towards us.