Shotokan-kez

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, have you guys ever tried this......i dunno if it's bad or anything, but if you know please let me know...

I've been able to "crack" my ears kidna like how you would crack your knuckles. Every so often i would tug on my ears straight out and i would hear a pop or crack in my ears. Usually it doesn't hurt, it's more of a release type of feeling and sorta feels good.......like cracking your knuckles. But i have no idea if it's bad for me.

Stand tall and shake the heavens.

hey, have you guys ever tried this......i dunno if it's bad or anything, but if you know please let me know...

I've been able to "crack" my ears kidna like how you would crack your knuckles. Every so often i would tug on my ears straight out and i would hear a pop or crack in my ears. Usually it doesn't hurt, it's more of a release type of feeling and sorta feels good.......like cracking your knuckles. But i have no idea if it's bad for me.

It doesn't sound good!

I have to work all night! So, I spend some time here as well. If you get time, do something that just totally wears you out during the day, like some running or something, that way, you are more tired, and you have to sleep.

I like to read when I can't sleep as well. Sometimes, my mind races, or I think about something that happened during the day, and I can't sleep. I have noticed, though, that now that I sleep duing the day, I usually don't have any problems going to sleep. Funny, huh?

bushido man what do you work as?

if you dont mind me asking.

speed

agression

surprise

I have to work all night! So, I spend some time here as well. If you get time, do something that just totally wears you out during the day, like some running or something, that way, you are more tired, and you have to sleep.

I like to read when I can't sleep as well. Sometimes, my mind races, or I think about something that happened during the day, and I can't sleep. I have noticed, though, that now that I sleep duing the day, I usually don't have any problems going to sleep. Funny, huh?

bushido man what do you work as?

if you dont mind me asking.

I am a Detention Officer at the county jail here.

Sounds like fun Brian, my ex partner worked in something similar only she worked in a young offenders.

We have a Juvenile hall in a town near by. I hear that they can be kind of rough, too.