Shotokan-kez

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recently i got some uninvited guest in my attic, God knows what ! and what ever it is, it's big. i guess they sleep all day because they start jumping around like 2AM,they have made my bedroom roof their play ground and i was so angry that I put the string back on my bow and got 2 live bladed arrows ready at the middle of the night. i realy gonna shoot them through the ceiling this weekend.i hope they move out by then.

recently i got some uninvited guest in my attic, God knows what ! and what ever it is, it's big.

:lol:

If you disappear, we'll know what it was, then.

Sorry.

We had critters in our roof, too. We just put traps up there and poison, and they went away.

Anyways, I sleep with a radio and/or fan on, because I have this "ringing" ear thing, and it "hides" it (that's from playing drums and being around loud music most of my life). That helps me sleep usually. But lately, not even that helps. I don't hear the "ringing", but I still can't sleep ... gggrrr. Except after last nights class. I slept good :)

Laurie F

I take a nice hot bath or shower. Doesn't work every time, but usually.

I used to have a hard time going to sleep all the time, but, as I got older, I stopped having the problem for the most part.

----

Hmm. Hello. This is the floor. How did I get here?

We had critters in our roof, too. We just put traps up there and poison, and they went away.

Anyways, I sleep with a radio and/or fan on, because I have this "ringing" ear thing, and it "hides" it (that's from playing drums and being around loud music most of my life). That helps me sleep usually. But lately, not even that helps. I don't hear the "ringing", but I still can't sleep ... gggrrr. Except after last nights class. I slept good :)

hey i have that same thing. My hearing isn't as good as most of the people i know. Man it's fricken irritating and i hate it. When i'm in a quiet place, the ringing drives me nuts.......as in like literally. I have to start making noises by either banging or tapping on something or i start humming to myself or else the ringing just gets louder and louder. All of this crap because my god damn mom kept screaming at me my whole life. :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Stand tall and shake the heavens.

AT i'm totally with you there, it's tinitus (think thats how you spell it). I have it too and it's worse at night because its so quiet. It drives me mad too and can become bad when it keeps you awake, very annoying :kaioken:

I was offered some kind of apparatus to use for the ringing but the doctor said that sometimes they can be more trouble than they are worth because sometimes if the ringing isnt to bad the equipment makes more noise...so i decided against that.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

wow you got it too kez? I guess it's more common than i thought.

Do either of you, Shotokan-Kez or Karatekid1975 ever have the experience of going in a highly elevated place like an airplane or mountain and have your ears pop violently and causing pain to the point where you feel like shouting out, but after the pain subsides it's the most relieving feeling ever? lol....i can't explain it well if you haven't experienced it i guess lol.......but man when it does happen, it hurts for a few seconds but after that i can hear so much better and there's NO RINGING.......but after a while it comes back and my hearing goes to crap again. :( :(

Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Yes AT when i go into the mountains in a car or train or on a plane my ear pops very hard and it's very painful. I have dreadful hearing and regular earache. I can't go to clubs any more because the loud music makes my ear drum burst which causes an infection and bleeding from my ear...so trust me i do know where your coming from. :) You would be surprised at how many people suffer with tinitus but don't suffer with the other ear problems we have explained.

To be honest its probably something you just have to live with, as i have for many years. :(

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk