Fav technique?!?!?!?!?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for me it's the style I prefer to use (Leopard style) and the techniques that come with it. Double leopard thrusting punch, leopard pawing at the butterfly, back fist punhing at the meteor, upward thrusting leopard punch, lying leopard stretch. All of these forms use low/mid kicks, elbows, knees, leopard paw, leopard punch, leopard fist, leopard claws. A very fast style with multiple hits, kicks, punches, rakes to the face, side of the head and eyes. I'm 6'. 150 lbs, so this style works good for me where I have the speed and flexibility for fast attacks.

How many nuns could a nunchuk chuck if a nunchuk could chuck nuns?

Back leg round kick (my record on this is 4 boards) and the spin hook kick.

:o Don't hurt me :bawling:

For a couple younger belts in the dojo I like the tickling technique :lol: but, I must say, I'm quite happy with my mawashi geri, it's one of my best techniques.

External training without the training of the mind is nothing

well i like takedowns perticulary the 1 shotokan kid listed, but my fav is crushing hands of the mantis, and mantis retreat.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

Double bone block, front kick combination (done at the same time). It looks powerful and graceful at the same time in kata, is simple to do, and is effective in both kumite and a real situation.

Sure there are some more advanced technique's that I like better, mostly Tuite, but this one is the simplest to actually land on my opponent.