• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Weightloss ideas

Symphony-x

Well, to be honest, If I only lost a small ammount of 'weight', if I lost the fat, and got toned and gained muscle, I'd prefer it alot.

Willing - Believing - Achieving

Orange Belt: Freestyle/Sport Karate - Kickboxing - Boxing

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the trick is to stick at it. If you make your training and your diet your lifestyle as opposed to just a few weeks/months you will see the improvements.

It takes time to put on a lot of weight, so it also takes time to slim down. Be patient and stick with it.

Your the weight i want to be.

Everyone is correct, there is not one easy way to loose weight but it comes down to exercise and diet. As well as what you eat when you eat is important. Not an expert but make sure you have breaskfast it starts you metabolism(sp?) also try to have your calorie intake in 4 or 5 meals not just 3 it means that your body can process the calories and fat etc over a period of time instead of have large calorie intake. Also try having your last meal (dinner or supper whatever you call it) as early as possible and don't eat after that.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Get the book "Eat to Live" by Dr. Joel Fuhrman and read it cover to cover.

Your first reaction will probably be "I can't eat like that" but if you follow what he says for 6 weeks you willl lose weight. If nothing else if you follow his formula you'll be a hell of alot healthier and you'll learn things you never knew.

Working at 80% of your target cardio rate is more fat burning as someone said so karate may be better than kickboxing for your goal.

I have battled my weight my whole life,sometimes with little success.I have found for myself that 2-3 days a week of weight training really boosted my fat loss.I tried to keep it intense with 30sec. breaks between sets.Circuit training and super-sets worked best for me and took up the least amt. of time.Like everyone else said be patient and make sure to keep it FUN.