• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

eBay

Patrick

Anyone else buy a lot of stuff on eBay? I'm always buying music there (CDs and a lot of vinyl) and always on the lookout for various things through the favorite searches feature. I bought a 6x RIAA platinum plaque for Diddy's album "No Way Out" just a few weeks ago. :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a complete ebay freak! :D At the moment i'm selling loads of collectors Doctor who trading cards and i'm buying them to, to complete my collection. I'm never off ebay, well actually thats a lie, the only times when i'm not on ebay is when i'm on here lol :lol: :lol:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

I also use Ebay time to time, have found som greats books on Kyokushin Karate that are out of stock at the ordinary bookdealers.

/Peter

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

I used to buy on eBay all of the time. I don't so much anymore, but not because I don't like it. I have never had any problems with it, and I always got my stuff in good shape.

I do from time to time but I'm not a junkie. I did get burned once, but I never buy anything really expensive so I don't get overly worried about it.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

I have won maybe 400 auctions and I've been burned just once for $8.58. I've bought a few big items ($500 - just bought my Wii over eBay) and it's gone well every other time. I'm really happy with them. I like PayPal, as well. I decided to pick up some eBay stock, as well, since I used them so much. :)

I've never sold anything, though. Just a total buyer. There is so much music I have bought on eBay that 10 years ago I would have never been able to find period. So, I like it a lot.

Edited by Patrick