• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Patrick

Does anyone else here watch 24? The new season starts in January with 2 night, 4 hour premiere. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeap! Love it. Can't wait until it starts. From the previews it looks like it picks up after Jack has been in the Chinese prison for a while. He has a full beard and looks like he's had a rough time. They apparently don't know Jacks' history. They better watch out. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

heh, yeah. It looks awesome. Can't wait. I started watching it half way through season 4 and my brother started watching it with me half way through season 5. Since the last season ended, we've been watching the DVDs. We're near the end of season 4 now, so I am 100% caught up and he should be by the time it starts. :)

There was a commercial during Prison Break the other night where Jack had caught Graham and Graham said "you're hurting me" and Jack said "trust me, I'm not." :lol:

Patrick I have only seen the first season but thought that was brilliant.

Pal. It's about the unluckiest guy in the world ever, quick lowdown. His names Jack and he works for some agency (can't remember the name). The season is 24 hours in his life, each episode being an hour each). Its very clever and very addictive.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Patrick I have only seen the first season but thought that was brilliant.

Pal. It's about the unluckiest guy in the world ever, quick lowdown. His names Jack and he works for some agency (can't remember the name). The season is 24 hours in his life, each episode being an hour each). Its very clever and very addictive.

agency called CTU - counter terrorist unit.

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...