• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Red Steel is a new video game for the Wii. Orion posted a link to the trailer. You can check out the website, as well.

I have hesitated to buy it because I have read some reviews that weren't all that great. But, if you read the site, it sounds like an interesting concept and game, at least. Basically, using the Wii controllers, you can mimic sward movements and control guns to a more in depth extent, etc. So, even if I don't buy this one, I'll be interested to see how they improve on this concept because I think it definitely has potential.

Does anyone have the game, plan to buy it or have any other thoughts? :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Seeing the ads for it on TV, I don't know if it will work like everyone thinks for the swordplay. I think it will be just another Powerglove; nice concept, but not very much fun, in the end.

Seeing the ads for it on TV, I don't know if it will work like everyone thinks for the swordplay. I think it will be just another Powerglove; nice concept, but not very much fun, in the end.

I'm quite sure it won't, how impossible would that be? But I'm planning to buy it still.

Green belt Tang Soo Do. And I love it!

yes my friend has it... he says though the moves are coined such as a diagonal motion with make the same or a very similar diagonal cut... he also says though than ontop of this its a REALLY fun game... i will have to go to his place and check it out and get bak to you guys

Brown belt... win trophies... grade... lose trophies... so much fun