• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Introducing Me

UrAvgAzn

Just something else to add on to that, I'm looking for another form of Martial Arts to do as well as TKD. I've considered Karate, but I dunno. Any suggestions?

Keep posting,

Just look around your area, see what is available, and see what you would like. Visit the schools, and then make your decision.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Of course! I am a red belt (7th highest out of 12 belts). I almost got that 540 today, but some guy goes and yells 'DUDE, CAN YOU TEACH ME EE JANG?' and I basically fell out of the air.

Keep posting,

"The Leaf, Still Green, Must Someday Fall,

Such Grief, Such Joy, to Live at All."

--T.A. Barron

Me. A young student of TaeKwonDo, I have only been practicing for 7 or so months. We have a growing center, and I believe I changed the school when I came in. My masters, 4th Degree George, 5th Degree Joen, and 8th Degree, Grandmaster Kyung Won Kim, are probably the best teachers. The one who really brought me up when I first joined, was Movie Actor, also 1st Degree Black Belt, Kenneth Goodrich. He is the one I always help out when he's teaching, also because he has an easy class to teach. I really love my school, and I am looked up to by hundreds of students. That is me.

Keep posting,

A warm welcome to "KF" from Manchester , UK