• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

CHRISTMAS IS COMING...YIPPPEEEEE

Shotokan-kez

lol Ross is like that and he's 22!! haha

oh thanks im not to bad cause there is no kids in my family so we can just get little things and have a laugh but my heart goes out to the ones that do. :bawling:

just gets my goat when the boss was see on holiday after it collapsed man i would have loved to mawasageri (sp?) his bottom about the beach :x

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: bless Ross :lol:

My lads started their advent calanders yesterday. Ethan is only 2 and a half so he didnt understand when he could only have one chocolate from it. He kids rolling the chair up to try and get the calander off the wall. :lol: One day i'll walk in the room and find it ripped to pieces and Ethan covered in choccie.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

For me Christmas this year is going to be very special and exciting. My mother used to live next door to me, until my step-dad got a promotion at work and so they re-located to Scotland. Of course we all miss each other like mad and i visit once a year. They bought a run down farm in Scotland for £50,000. It has taken them four years to build it up and they now have a beautiful bungalow converted from a barn. It now stands at £500,000. Anyway to cut a long story short, me and my two sons are going there for christmas and it's our first christmas in mums new house after four years of hassel, building, designing, ect, so this makes it that extra special. :)

So this year i have volunteered to make christmas dinner! Arrrggghhh for seven people :o I'm going to get the biggest turkey ever, roast parsnips, roast potato's, swede and carrots, peas, yorkshire pudding...yummy!

Mum has got a huge bay window where she is going to put the biggest tree ever. My boys are going to help her decorate. Should be fun :D

So what do you guys normally do over the christmas period, what plans do you have? I adore christmas and i wanted to share this because as i say it's extra special this year and my mum and step-dad deserve it! :D

Great to hear good news this time of the year....Well done

:lol: bless Ross :lol:

My lads started their advent calanders yesterday. Ethan is only 2 and a half so he didnt understand when he could only have one chocolate from it. He kids rolling the chair up to try and get the calander off the wall. :lol: One day i'll walk in the room and find it ripped to pieces and Ethan covered in choccie.

OH NO i forgot to get one *Huff* :bawling:

oh that must be pretty cool to have kids at christmas and see them get so excited about santa coming. I hope you cheris (sp?)these moments forever :)

For us chirstmas starts at our chirstmas eve love feast at our church. traditionly moravians would come together for a special celebration with moravian coffee cake and coffee,and we light candles trimmed in red and white paper on christmas eve to remind them of the sacrifice of Christ.

Then on christmas morning my yonger siblings drag me out of bed to go open stockings in our parents room, and then it's out to the living room to open presents.Usually we have turkey for dinner, and every now and then have another family join us.

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, a spirit of power, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7

We set up our tree yesterday. It was so funny, trying to put things on, while my 1 year old was trying to pull things off! Had to laugh. Today, though, he isn't trying to pull the tree down yet. Keep my fingers crossed!