• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Awards 2006: Winners Revealed!

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who nominated and voted. By participating in the process, you shaped the results. :)

To everyone who won, our congratulations. To everyone who was nominated, congratulations again. If you did not win or were not nominated, please do not take it badly. These awards do have meaning, but they are also for fun and not everyone can win or be nominated.

Without further ado, our winners:

1. Member of the Year: Sohan

2. New Member of the Year: Sohan

3. Community Spirit Award: bushido_man96

4. Staff Member of the Year: bushido_man96

5. Funniest Member of the Year: KarateK

6. Article of the Year: Martial Arts - My Way of Life! by gheinisch

http://www.karateforums.com/awards.php

Once again, congratulations. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wow, congratulations everyone. :D

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Wow! Thanks everyone who voted for my article. I know that it meant a lot personally too me and I hope others got something from it as well. Look at you Bushido man96, you'll have two statues for your mantel, well if we actually got statues. :) Good for you, a two-fer. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

I think I just heard Faith Hill scream "WHAT???" but she may have just been joking... :lol:

Wow, thanks very much to everyone who voted. And a big congratulations to bushidoman96, KarateK, and gheinisch as well!

I always try hard to be a quality participant of this site and to always do my best to give back as much as it's given me. The contributions and insight of everyone here have been extremely helpful in my own training, and I really appreciate the respect that everyone has for each other. My thanks to Patrick and the many members here who have been so welcoming, and I am eagerly anticipating my "sophomore" year here at KF!

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Congratulations Greg, Kirsty, and Sohan! And thanks everyone for the nominations. I enjoy the time that I get to spend here, and I have to echo Sohan's sentiments as to what the forums here give me.

Of course, KarateForums could not be what it is without all of the great contributors who get on every day, every week, or every month, to give and receive information. Thanks to everyone who participates! :D :D

I may just do a Gwyneth Paltrow and start blubbing :)

My first KF award - I would like to thank.... blah blah blah....

Yes I know, I know, shut up Kirsty!!!

Cheers all :)

Karate Ni Sentinashi