• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cheesy jokes

Shotokan-kez

A disaster occurred earlier today when a a small two-seater plane crashed into a local cemetery. Search and rescue workers have recovered 826 bodies so far, and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

:lol: :lol: :lol: Laughing my head off at these jokes, they are so funny.

What goes...black and white black and white black and white black and white black and white black and white black and white black and white.

A penguin rolling down a steep hill! :D

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• 3 months later...

In Notre dame, quasimodo finally passes away and the church guy (I'm Buddhist, so i have no clue about Catholic heirarchy) needs to find a new church bell ringer. Unfortunately, no one wants the job. For a week, the father has to run up to the top of the bell tower, ring the bell for services, the run down to start them up. Finally, a man comes with no arms and says "I'll be the church bell guy." The priest asks "how? you have no arms." The armless guy replies "Watch this." The father watches as the armless guy swings his head into the bell. The bell rings. Unfortunately, the bell swings around and hits the armless guy. Although there is a railing around the bell tower, the armless guy can't grab it, so he falls off the tower and dies. The father runs down the tower to perform some death prayer thing (sorry, Buddhist remember?), but the guy never gave the priest his name. Someone on the street comes up to the priest and asks "did you know what his name was?" The priest replies...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

"No, but his face rings a bell." (GROAN....)

Destined To Bring Light

You remember the old Yogi Bear cartoons? Well, originally there was going to be two Yogis. Know what happened?

They made a little Boo-Boo.

:roll:

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• 1 month later...

Nurse: Doctor Doctor there's an invisible man waiting for you- He's really sick!

Doctor: Tell him I can't see him!

2 muffins are in an oven, one says jeez its hot as hell in here and the other says Holy Crap a talking muffin! :-D

Did you hear about the dog who, although born without a nose, could still sniff out cancer?

No, how did he smell?

Terrible! (like this joke)

Did you hear about the actress who stabbed that guy?

What?!?!?!?

Yeah it was like Reese, Reese something...

Witherspoon?!

No no no with er knife!

Did you hear about the blackbelt who joined the army?

No?

Yeah the first time he saluted he nearly killed himself!

A priest a rabbi and an imam walk into a bar

ouch

I got s'more but woodint want to make you too stoopid

• 2 weeks later...