Leopard claw

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool, love your dogs name. I was like you growing up, it was like a zoo in my parents house/my room. Snakes, lizards, spiders, mice. Good thing I very understanding parents......

How many nuns could a nunchuk chuck if a nunchuk could chuck nuns?

Very cool, love your dogs name. I was like you growing up, it was like a zoo in my parents house/my room. Snakes, lizards, spiders, mice. Good thing I very understanding parents......

Just a question: were the mice food for the snakes or seperate pets?

Also, my dad and step-mom have two dogs, one a chocolate lab named pretzel and I don't know the name of the other one since I stopped seeing him before he got it. But during the time I would see my dad he had a purebread Norweigan Elkhound (a very pretty bread) that was an amazing dog. And when I was younger I had a mutt (yellow lab/golden retriever mix) that was named Buffy and she was the sweetest dog. My parents (and then my mom) had her as a puppy (before I was born) and then until I was 7. When my mom and I talk about Buffy, she always tells me that she was so good with me. She didn't do anything when I would poke her and hit her (when I was an infant). Also, my mom would put me in the backyard in my stroller and my dog would lay next to me and whenever a person would walk past on the sidewalk Buffy would get up and get ready to defend me if need be. I remember during the winter I would pile snow on top of her and she just loved it.

Right now I'm tortured. I live in dorms on a college campus so no pets except small fish. The only dogs I see I can't pet because they are seeing-eye dogs who help the vision impaired. I can't stand it because I want to pet the dog so bad, but I can't.

We got a rabbit called bart. 5 fish called salmon, tuna, nemo, dory and pilchard and a small eel called pringles. We also have a cat called peggy. Excuse the names my son chose them.

My mum has two horses called millie and figment. Three dogs, an irish wolf hound called luna, a lurcher cross called larry and a little scruffy one called louie, she also has a rabbit called loki.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

We have four cats (one of them being a Ragdoll... Sooooo cute! and the others are moggies... lol) as well as having a Cavalier King Charles (again; cute but this one has no brains! lol)

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

We have a 100% purebred mutt. Don't know exactly what he is, but he defenitly has lab and huskey in him. Sadly, our other pet, a cat, was hit by a car earlier this week. :(

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

oh im so sorry to hear that my thoughts are with you. i had a cat that was hit by a car when i was younger broke my wee heart :bawling:

i have two identical twin Guinea pigs (sooo cute) sometimes its so hard to tell them apart i refer to them as baby 1 and baby 2. both chocolate brown with orange tummies