• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Soup!

Zapatista

Patrick, hope you get feeling better. I had the flu for almost 2 weeks. I think it is going to be bad this year for everyone.

As for soup. I thought I loved new england clam chowder from anywhere. Then I went to Boston. I got New England Clam Chowder from Legal Seafood. Oh my gosh, that is the very best. I am so sad that we do not have that restaraunt in Upstate N.Y. :( I have actually thought about seeing if I could get it shipped to me from Boston. You can even get that soup at the Boston Red Sox games!

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you mean Laurie, but thanks. No hot and sour soup for me. None around. :D

Thanks jaymac. I'm starting to get over it, turned the corner, at least. :) As far as Legal Seafood, I know what you mean. Been to Boston more than a few times. I think I ate there when I was small, but I don't remember it, but I have heard people talk about it. Some friends of my parents also sent us some lobsters and clam chowder from them by mail a couple years ago. If I recall, it was pretty good. :) You can get it shipped to you. http://shop.legalseafoods.com/index.cfm/pk/product/ac/list/cid/10087

Not sure what you mean Laurie, but thanks. No hot and sour soup for me. None around. :D

Sorry Patrick. I just realized which Brian you were talking to ... opps. Didn't mean to confuse you. But it's good to hear you're feel better.

Laurie F

I make a homemade broccoli cheese soup that's good. My mom taught me to make it. Definitely rates up there on the calorie scale, but it is good.

what goes around, comes around

Ewwwwww (again) lol :lol: Give me chicken soup anytime. I once tried pea soup and it was awful, just like eating mushy peas :o

I don't like peas, either.

Peas are not a food and have no business in anybody's soup!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

sugar snap peas are wonderful, but why anyone would ever cook any type of peas or put them in a soup/stew is beyond me.

Ewwwwww (again) lol :lol: Give me chicken soup anytime. I once tried pea soup and it was awful, just like eating mushy peas :o

8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)

That's funny coming from a Vegan .... Joke ;) I am Vegan too, and I hate peas .... yuk

Laurie F