• advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

thanks for the welcomes ppl starting to feel right at home

sorry stonecrusher69 totaly forgot to reply :uhoh: the weather here is chilly to say the least (or as we say here its chilly-boltic!!) but plenty of training around to keep my tootsies warm! 8)

ta much

carolyn x

Hey there welcome to kf!! Two questions for you, what style of karate do you do and where do you train? Just asking out of interest because i have family in scotland and i am thinking of moving there...but only if i can keep doing karate lol.

Kez x

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

hi Shotokan-kez

oh that would be great for you to move up here (well maybe im bit biased (sp?)) . I train in Cumbernuald which is North Lankshire near Glasgow but know that there are tons of places for you to keep going to practice all around. Any perticular place you were thinking of? If you wanted to i could ask around for you for a Shotokan school in that area.

As for me i do Budokan Karate which is a form of shotokan (i think - im actualy trying to find some history on Budokan if anyone could help) and think you would be more than welcome to join our school if you wanted too.

hope this helped

Feel free to get in touch with me if you want any more info or i can help in any way

carolyn x

Cheers for that. Well if i make the decision i will be living in new cumnock. I can get a train from there easily to glasgow. If you could scout around for shotokan clubs i would highly appreciate it, that would be lovely.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk