• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yippeeee, my little boy used the potty

Shotokan-kez

He will learn in time. I would talk to his pediatrician though about him holding in his poop and getting constipated. Dr.'s can give you some good advice on what to add to his drinks/food to soften stool so that won't happen.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

One of the easiest things to do is to get more fiber in his diet, even if it means making a milkshake and adding something like metamucil or benefiber to it. My stepmom gave my stepbrother mineral oil mixed with orange juice, but I seem to recall that he was such a brat about taking it. Can't say as I blame him, given how it probably tasted. I used metamucil with my son when he had a problem with hard stools.

what goes around, comes around

Hey, Kez, sorry I have been away. One thing my wife did suggest was to ask constantly, to see if he needs to go. If you keep asking, he should answer yes eventually. :) She also seconded the positive reinforcement as well.

cheers bushido, i do always ask him and he is so funny with his answer. I say 'do you need a wee ethan' and he says 'no thanks' :lol: he makes me laugh. So far he has used the pott everytime for a wee. The accidents in his pants are all poop, which isn't pleasant. I will follow up on the advice of adding more fibre to his diet, thats a really good idea. Ethan will eat absolutely anything so that shouldn't be a problem. :D

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk