• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kettle Bells

AceKing

Kettlebells are very expensive, and in my humble opinion, unless you're going to the kettlebell Olympics, there are other equally valid and yet more affordable means to train for strength.

I'd rather just buy a sledgehammer and get an old tire to beat on, but that's just me.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Here's a great quote from the Australian Kettlebells site at http://www.kettlebells.com.au/kett.html:

Thanks for the link baronbvp.

Kettlebells are very expensive, and in my humble opinion, unless you're going to the kettlebell Olympics, there are other equally valid and yet more affordable means to train for strength.

Agreed, kettlebells are not something high on my "To Buy" list.

I'd rather just buy a sledgehammer and get an old tire to beat on, but that's just me.

With respect,

Sohan

I have to attest to the value of this workout, here. Very good, indeed, and much more affordable.

• 2 weeks later...

i love them, and there are some great unique ways to use them. if you want to try them out for a little less money than normal, check this out:

https://www.kettlestack.com

i use them regularly along with barbell/dumbell weights. in my opinion, the k-bell mil press (see mike mahler for correct use) cant be beat for shoulders, and a k-bell swing cant be beat for hamstrings and explosive power. you also have all sorts of snatches and things to perfect, which are fun as well as functional.

BJ Penn and Frank Shamrock have also trained with them and had nothing but good things to say.

Why's it called a signature if all I can do is type it?