• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Potentially dangerous virus on msn messenger

Shotokan-kez

Hey guys just wanted to warn you all that there is a nasty virus going round on msn messenger...it totally messes up the pc and is very, very difficult to get rid of. I don't know what it's called but it comes in somehow through msn and all of your contacts get it too.

The only way to avoid passing it on or getting it yourself is to not click on the link and open it. It comes in through your conversational box and it kinda sounds like your contact is sending you a picture so you are more inclined to open it. I thought my contact was sending me a picture and it wasnt and my pc totally messed up for two days, now all my contacts have it to, it spreads like wildflower.

Just be careful guys.

Kez :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks for the warning, Kez. I do a lot of chatting on Yahoo, and I know that Yahoo and Messenger can get together now. I hope it doesn't hit Yahoo as well!

If all your contacts have got it why have I not? I feel unwanted, abandoned, left out........

Kirsty your never on messenger anymore...do you think that could be a reason? :D Besides it only passes round to your contacts if you have had it yourself, it did come into my conversation box but i was clever and never opened it :)

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

If all your contacts have got it why have I not? I feel unwanted, abandoned, left out........

Kirsty your never on messenger anymore...do you think that could be a reason? :D Besides it only passes round to your contacts if you have had it yourself, it did come into my conversation box but i was clever and never opened it :)

Miaow xx

Karate Ni Sentinashi

• 4 weeks later...