• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I will never live this down LOL

Shotokan-kez

Last night in training we doing kumite and i was sparring with a black belt, a rather large man. I was surprised that i was doing really well, and managed to scare some points. But then my cheek got the better of me and i tried so get a side thrust kick in to his gut. Unfortunalty i wasn't quick enough and he blocked it, but scooped my leg and spun me so my back was to him, where he scored a point to the back of my head.

Now the funny part! :D While he was scoring that point to the back of my head i lost my balance and fell backwards, he was nice enough to stay where he was to catch me to stop my fall, but out of sheer reaction i grabbed his gi, unfortunatly it was his trousers and down they went :lol: I didnt know wether to cry or laugh but then couldn't help it and was rolling around the floor laughing....as was everyone else (including sensei). Luckily the guy i was sparring with found it funny too, nobody got to see his underwear which was a good thing i think :o Me and him had bright red cheeks for the rest of the class.

:) What a fun class we had!

Kez :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

Oo-err missus!

I'll refrain from making any obvious puns about who wears the trousers in that dojo then! oops!

Sounds like it was pretty hilarious! I'll make sure my trousers are tied up tight if I'm ever in a dojo with you then. ;)

Richard Hang Hong

Chief Instructor

Seitou Ryu Karate

Find me on Facebook!Seitou Ryu Karate