• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Football is on year round at our house. After NFL & College it's CFL, and then Arena Ball. Once the live games are over it's reruns until NFL starts up again!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is on year round at our house. After NFL & College it's CFL, and then Arena Ball. Once the live games are over it's reruns until NFL starts up again!

8)

That....is.....AWESOME!!!!!

Ok, I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan. Now I do not expect the Bills to go to the playoffs, but I did expect them to get crushed last week by the Pats. Boy was I surprised that they did not just lay down and die for them. I was really impressed with their play. Sorry Patrick, but I actually think the Bills have a chance against your Dolphins. I can't wait until Sunday. I will go get some pizza and wings now and just sit, wait, eat, and smile! Woo Hoo! FOOTBALL!

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

Oh Patusai, a Packers fan? And I thought you were a sensible individual. ;)

(I watch the Vikings)

I am sensible. The way they looked against the Bears (and the Bears are not that good either) the Packers may not score a point this year...

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Ouch. Well I may root against the Pack when they play us but even I would be sad if they didn't score a single point. Chances are they'll do it against the Vikes... LOL

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

Ok, I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan. Now I do not expect the Bills to go to the playoffs, but I did expect them to get crushed last week by the Pats. Boy was I surprised that they did not just lay down and die for them. I was really impressed with their play. Sorry Patrick, but I actually think the Bills have a chance against your Dolphins. I can't wait until Sunday. I will go get some pizza and wings now and just sit, wait, eat, and smile! Woo Hoo! FOOTBALL!

What do you think of that Troy Vincent incident? Rebuilding=bad for you.

An Atlanta Falcons fan here. Last year was a little disappointing, maybe this year will be better.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi