• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Looking at Alex Smith's numbers (since I've never really watched him much, not being a fan of the 49ers of the Chiefs), it just doesn't seem like he's that type of QB. Pulled up his game logs and in his career, he has thrown for 300 or more yards in just 3 games - 303, 309 and 310. He's played 86 games (started 81). So, I don't know if you'll get those types of numbers out of him.

But if the offense can maintain balance and not turn the ball over, maybe that's exactly what you need. The Chiefs are leading the NFL in turnover differential with +12 (the next closest team is only at +8). That's pretty great. :)

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Patrick, you are right there. I know he's never been that kind of QB. But, I think they need to get somewhere near the 250 yard mark through the air on a regular basis in order to compete.

With that said, the defense really stepped up and pulled out a close one agains the Texans, to get to 7-0, and a lead in the AFC West.

My Cowboys aren't worthy of the Chiefs...an awesome year thus far, and at times, I found myself cheering for the Chiefs louder than I do for my 'Boys.

Go COW...WAIT...

GO CHIEFS!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Welp, the Dolphins have Thursday night football tonight. We'll see if we can get back to .500. From 3-0 to 3-4, like a shot to the gut. :)

Thanks for that, Bob. But I wouldn't count the Cowboys out just yet. Romo is playing pretty well, and that division is wide open.

I agree. I'm just amazed at your Chiefs, that's all!!

Well, the Chiefs pulled out another one, but they just can't make it easy. Offense struggled agains the Bills. That defense isn't going to be able to bail them out every week. Perhaps the bye week will help them get something figured out with some consistency on offense, especially with Denver looming.

Chiefs will have their hands full with Peyton...he's a monster on the field. But, I still think the Chiefs will do fine. If not, still a GREAT year thus far for the Chiefs.

My 'Boys are doing ok, in that, I'm aware of how they could be doing if the year had gone the other way for their opponents.

GO COWBOYS!!