• 5 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am. It's been a while since there was this much excitement around the Dolphins. Never can tell what that will translate to, but it's nice to be in that position for once. :)

• 4 months later...

So, here we are, 2013 season is 4 games in. How do you feel about your team?

I expected KC to be better, and am pleasantly surprised at their improvement. Their defense was good last year, and now, with a steady offense able to control the clock, the defense can really shine. I just hope the Chiefs can keep that talent together for a while.

Now, I'm not such a homer that I am going to say they will win the division this year and head to the playoffs; there is still a lot of season left. But, I like their chances against the Raiders and Chargers, and I think KC can split with the Broncos, if they can get their tight ends healthy and get Charles really running earlier in the games. San Diego is looking better, too, and if KC split with SD, I could understand why. Rivers looks really good, and they are moving that ball. And Denver is just a juggernaut.

So how is your team doing? Are you excited about your season prospects? Where do you see them finishing? Let's hear it, because Football Season is Here! :)

Well, my Cowboys are doing fine, we're .500, and in that, they could always be better.

Now I'll tell you what's got my attention. THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!! I mean, WOW and WOW. For the past few years, they couldn't win a game even if they were playing by themselves; they couldn't catch a break. But this year, 2013, they're on FIRE!! They share first place with the Broncos right now, but man oh man. Way to go Chiefs!!

I know that Brian is beside himself, and I don't blame him a bit. Any team is capable, in that, I really hope the best for the Chiefs...SERIOUSLY!!

Oh, yeah, I love my Cowboys, but sometimes they bore the tar out of me. They start strong and then hit a brick wall at a billion miles and hour. Result: No playoff and No Super Bowl.

I know Patrick should be giggly too. His Dolphins are in 2nd place with a 3-1 record--.750. Very respectful beginnings, and yes, the seasons early. Tannehill got kind of got beatup by the Saints, but, he's a solid QB, imho.

Good luck to all.

GO COWBOYS!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

The Chiefs have been impressive.

I'm happy with the Dolphins, definitely. Coming out 3-1 with 3 road games in the first four games, against the Browns, Colts, Falcons and Saints, I'm really excited. The Saints picked us apart badly on Monday Night, but we aren't going to win them all. Interested to see how we bounce back this week.

The Chiefs have been impressive.

I'm happy with the Dolphins, definitely. Coming out 3-1 with 3 road games in the first four games, against the Browns, Colts, Falcons and Saints, I'm really excited. The Saints picked us apart badly on Monday Night, but we aren't going to win them all. Interested to see how we bounce back this week.

The Dolphins will bounce back just fine, imho!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, KC holds on to beat the Raiders in KC for the first time in 6 years, and to go to 6-0.

Now, I am extremely excited about how well KC is doing. However, I know they still have a lot of work to do, especially on offensive side of the ball. They have also caught some breaks at times when they needed them. But, KC is on the right track, and I think they can be good for several years to come now.

The fans at Arrowhead Stadium also set a new world record for decible level, at 137.something. Guiness was there to record it, and the noise also contributed to several false start and delay of game penalties for Oakland.

Keep rolling, Chiefs!

Yeah, the Chiefs are killing it. They have benefited from a pretty weak schedule, but the Jets, Broncos and Bears have all had weaker schedules, according to Pro Football Reference. Of course, winning contributes to weakening one's strength of schedule, too.

The Dolphins are tied for the 3rd hardest schedule. So I guess I'm happy to just be 3-2. Our schedule is going to ease up, but we still have to win the games.

November 17 and December 1, between the Chiefs and Broncos, should make for a couple of interesting games!

Patrick

I hope they are interseting, Patrick. My biggest concern is that KC hasn't been consistent on offense yet. They are struggling to get much over 200 yards in the air per game, which isn't going to cut it over the long haul. They need to start pushing the ball down field, and get Bowe involved more. McGrath has been filling in well at TE, so they need to keep feeding him the ball, and make them cover him more and open up Bowe downfield. The line needs to block a bit better and open holes for Charles to get through, and open up a play-action game. They have work to do yet, and the schedule will get tougher here soon.