• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Chiefs win against the Bears, but can't put together two in a row, and fall badly to the Jets. No conistency at all, and the O-line is pourous.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Cowboy fan, I'm quite perplexed over their loss to the Giants. Cowboys made the field-goal that would've sent that game into overtime, but Coughlin called a timeout, so the field-goal didn't count. Then the do-over was blocked by the Giants...Manning rallied.

OUCH!!

:o

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Brain, do you think that the firing of Haley, and the promotion of Crennel will help the Chiefs? And, do you think that this was ill-timed by the Chiefs? How do you think your Chiefs will do against the super-hot Packers?

Patrick, do you think that the firing of Sparano, with no successor waiting in the wings, will help the 4-9 Dolphins turn around, this late in the season?

:)

Brain, do you think that the firing of Haley, and the promotion of Crennel will help the Chiefs? And, do you think that this was ill-timed by the Chiefs? How do you think your Chiefs will do against the super-hot Packers?

Patrick, do you think that the firing of Sparano, with no successor waiting in the wings, will help the 4-9 Dolphins turn around, this late in the season?

Bob, I don't know that Crennell can fix much with the Chiefs right now. Unless he brings Willie Roaf and Will Shields out of retirement, that O-line is pretty hopeless. And unless he can do a Mr. Miyagi and heal Cassel, Moiaki, and Charles, I'm pretty sure we're still screwed.

As far as the Packers go, I got a bad feeling about this one. If the Lions could score 40 on KC, then I think this will be, ugly, to say the least. KC's pass defense has been decent, but after the D spends more than a third of the time on the field, it doesn't matter how good they are when you give another team, especially one like the Packers, that many opportunities.

How about them Chiefs!! I have to be honest, I don't think any NFL team had a chance to beat the once unbeaten Packers. They were destined for a perfect season. Until they met up with the Chiefs on 12/18/2011!!

Again...How about them Chiefs!!

How about them Chiefs!! I have to be honest, I don't think any NFL team had a chance to beat the once unbeaten Packers. They were destined for a perfect season. Until they met up with the Chiefs on 12/18/2011!!

Again...How about them Chiefs!!

How about them Chiefs! The game was well played defensively, and the offense actually got out there and moved the ball well enough in good drives to keep the defense fresh. Now, if they could only get in the red zone and score more touchdowns than field goals, it would make the games a lot less stressful.

Interstingly enough, on the day which the only undefeated team fell, the only winless team in the league won.

Hey Bob,

I don't think doing anything this season is really the goal. Firing him just allows them to get a jump on talking to coaches.

Patrick

Patrick,

You might just be right. However, as Jerry Glanville put it so poetic..."NFL, it means 'Not For Long'."

No job is guaranteed in any pro sport.

2 games remaining...will the Cowboys save grace or will they end up with egg on their face. Their playoff future is in their hands; I'm remaining slightly optimistic for now because they've been here before....just short of the goal line...and then fumbled away their playoff berth.

GO COWBOYS!!