bushido_man96

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least you got to enjoy the shelacking the Ravens gave the Chiefs. That was just plain yucky. KC still has a few pieces to get into place to really contend.

Congrats to the Jets, Steelers, Packers, and Bears for moving on.

How about them Jets?!!

How about them Jets?!!

How about them Jets?!!

HOW

ABOUT

THEM

JETS?!!

Jets VS Colts...17-16...JETS WIN...this was sweet revenge for when the Colts beat the Jets in 2009 AFC Championship...30-17.

Jets VS Patriots...28-21...JETS WIN...this was sweet revenge for when the Patriots beat the Jets in 2006 Wild Card...37-16.

Just one more...the Steelers....Jets, just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be back in the Super Bowl...and it's been a long, long, long, long wait...41 years....when Broadway Joe took them to victory against the Baltimore Colts...16-7.

Here I'm a big Cowboy fan and what am I doing cheering for a AFC team in the first place? Because my Cowboys aren't in the run for the fun, so, I've got to get behind someone, so I got on the Jet bandwagon just after the Jets were highlighted in HBO's Hard Knocks before this season began.

GO JETS!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I'm backing the Jets. I live in Steeler country so I get enough lip service from their fans now... bumping the Ravens then getting the SB would be too much to take.

On the NFC side, its hard to root against GB.

Not if you live in Chicago! :lol:

Now, I just watch and see, and enjoy. I think it will be Packers/Steelers in the Super Bowl. Steelers win.

Well oh well....Both the Bears and the Jets tried their best, but, the Packers and the Steelers won...and they're both on their way to SUPER BOWL 45.

Packers win SP45!!

Well oh well....Both the Bears and the Jets tried their best, but, the Packers and the Steelers won...and they're both on their way to SUPER BOWL 45.

Packers win SP45!!

Hopefully GB wins, I can't take another Steeler SB! I'm bitter, I can't help it :P

Just think, your team has more SB wins as the ravens, than they did when they were the browns. I know you hate the steelers, but i respect and fear the ravens whenever they play against our team. I don't think either team would be as good if they didn't have to play each other 2 or 3 times a year. Thats just me though i love a good hard hitting defence, and the steelers and ravens are always ranked at the top on defence.

Packers win SP45!!

Hopefully GB wins, I can't take another Steeler SB! I'm bitter, I can't help it :P

I'm with you!!

:P