• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

It was a good game for the Dolphins. Happy to see our defense make a stand at the end. I'm happy for Favre, as well.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness KC was on bye. During that time, they did manage to suspend LJ for a while. He won't be in KC for much longer. I'll be surprised if he plays the rest of this season.

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

SAINTS VS FALCONS: Saints win; still undefeated!

Score: 35-27

My Prediction: I was pretty close!

Atlanta (4-2) at New Orleans (6-0)

*Saints will win this one....38-21 over the Falcons.

Saints produce:

>Drew Brees had 308 yards passing

>Pierre Thomas scored two touchdowns

>Jabari Greer returned an interception for a score

*Add all of this together and it equals a WIN for the Saints.

Byes for week #9:

Buffalo (3-5)

Cleveland (1-7)

Oakland (2-6)

St. Louis (1-7)

Minnesota (7-1)

NY Jets (4-4)

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Rough loss to the Patriots for the Dolphins. It was close until the end. The more these losses pile up, the worse things look, though.

Rough loss to the Patriots for the Dolphins. It was close until the end. The more these losses pile up, the worse things look, though.
Don't I know it...:roll:

Don't I know it...:roll:

^^ this is re-building years for you guys. That's what everyone always says during a rough season.

ISAIAH 53:5

Cowboys LOST!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't a pretty win for the Packers, but, a win is a win.

Woodson forced two fumbles and 1 interception....OF A ROMO PASS...IN THE ENDZONE....aarrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

The Packers sacked Romo five times and allowed the Cowboys to convert only three of 12 third-down chances. Can someone say...tank on empty!

Cowboys are now...6-3 and are still by some miracle...in 1st place in their division.

Dallas hosts the Redskins...I think that the 'Boys will win this one, but, we'll see what the fat lady sings for the 'Boys.

BTW, way to go Brian...you're Chiefs won their 7th straight against the Raiders. Next week you host the Steelers...that will be a barn burner of a game, imho.

Patrick, WOW....what a close game and a close win for your Dolphins against the Buccaneers...a nail bitter for sure. Now you've got to go to Carolina...this too will be another barn burner of a game, imho.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!