• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Yeah hoo!!! Go Chiefs!!!! I'm glad they got something done. On defense, no less.

I'm surprised that Tennessee is doing so poorly this season.

My prediction for MNF, is that the Chargers take one away from Denver.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah hoo!!! Go Chiefs!!!! I'm glad they got something done. On defense, no less.

I'm surprised that Tennessee is doing so poorly this season.

My prediction for MNF, is that the Chargers take one away from Denver.

Brian,

You've been waiting some time now to say..."Yeah hoo!!! Go Chiefs!!!!" It's ok, I don't blame you a bit. I'm still waiting to say..."Yeah hoo!!!! Bye Romo!!!" But....Nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo!!!! :P

You and me both! I can't believe that the Titans are this bad, hey, I know, they can get...ROMO on their team....that'll help! Hehehehehehehe :brow:

No way! I don't see the Chargers winning against Denver, even though the Chargers are at home! But...one never knows in any sport until the fat lady sings! :lol:

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Denver 34

Chargers 23

Ugly uniforms for Denver, but, their play during MNF wasn't. Denver was slow out of the blocks, but, once they got the momentum, it was Denver across the tape to win.

Nice Monday Night Football game after all!

Edited by sensei8

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. Did you do a double

Tony Romo threw NO INTERCEPTIONS against the Falcons. Cowboy's walk away with a win over the aforementioned Falcons by a score of 37-21 at home.

Romo's numbers weren't a dream or a look back to yesterdays. No! Romo's stats were facts: 21 Completions, 29 Attempts, 311 Yards, 3 Touchdowns, and NO INTERCEPTIONS. Well, these stats made me shut my doubting mouth...this week, that is! Even the sun shines on a dog's rearend once in a while. Let's see if this is the beginning of the rebirth of the Romo of old when he was once solid, or is this just some fluke. For the Cowboys and the Cowboys fans I hope and pray that this isn't just some fluke to toy with us. If so, then off with Romo's head I say!!

In Week #8, the Cowboys will host the Seahawks who are 2-4 overall and 0-2 on the road. Still, I'll keep my fingers crossed and my legs and my toes and my arms and my eyes for a Romo repeat of today and the big win.

Some great games this week #7 in the NFL but with the great there must be the not-so-great:

Green Bay 31

Cleveland 3

*Poor Browns. I feel for them! OUCHY!

San Francisco 21

Houston 24

*Pretty good game and I was glad for the Texans...again!

San Diego 37

Kansas City 7

*Man! Can't the Chiefs catch a break...ever?

Minnesota 17

Pittsburgh 27

*Favre finally lost with the Vikings, but, hey, nobody's perfect.

Indianapolis 42

St. Louis 6

*St. Louis is now having a hard time remembering what a win looks like!

New England 35

Tampa Bay 7

*A trip to England is what everyone needs, and coming off a hugh win last week.

Buffalo 20

Carolina 9

*Poor Panthers make mistakes look easy. Another tough lost to the Panthers.

NY Jets 38

Oakland 0

*There's a reason why the Raiders are the WORST in the NFL.

Chicago 10

Cincinnati 45

*Bengals are HOT! In spite of last weeks lost to Houston, the Bengals improved their record; 5-2.

Atlanta 21

Dallas 37

*WHEW!

New Orleans 46

Miami 34

*Can someone say...UNDEFEATED...STILL! Way to go Saints!

Arizona 24

NY Giants 17

*Defense! Defense! Defense! That's exactly what beat the Giants.

^^This weeks Bye were for: Denver (6-0), Detroit (1-5), Tennessee (0-6), Seattle (2-4), Jacksonville (3-3), Baltimore (3-3)

^^^Undefeated teams STILL: Colts (6-0), Broncos (6-0), and Saints (6-0)^^^

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:

<---Redskins will be hosting the Eagles--->

Washington (2-4) Streak=Lost 2

Philadelphia (3-2) Road (1-1) Streak=Lost 1

**I'm expecting a back and forth game of...high expectations. I don't know whose expectations are high, but, I might or might not watch this game. I don't care what the score will be, but, for fun, Washington over Philidelphia 14-7...or not!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Yeah, the Chiefs really stunk it up again. To compound matters more, the starting center, Naiswanger, sustained injury. The line is a mess, and can't run block or pass protect; no matter how you slice it, that will make for a very loooooooong season.

I just stumbled across this little tidbit, too: LJ Questions Haley’s Credentials

So nice to hear....I just don't think LJ can say anything positive about anyone. It may be time to see this guy go.

Yeah, the Chiefs really stunk it up again. To compound matters more, the starting center, Naiswanger, sustained injury. The line is a mess, and can't run block or pass protect; no matter how you slice it, that will make for a very loooooooong season.

I just stumbled across this little tidbit, too: LJ Questions Haley’s Credentials

So nice to hear....I just don't think LJ can say anything positive about anyone. It may be time to see this guy go.

I hear you on the loooooooooooooong season! Hang there!

I've only one thing to say about LJ...BENCH HIM!!!!!!! If he gets in the face of the head coach who benches him, then BENCH HIM LONGER!

The Dolphins game was hard to watch. The first half was euphoria. The second half was PUTRID. Tough game. :( I'm still hopeful, though.

Ah, look, the drama continues...:http://www.chiefswarpath.com/news/2009/10/26/lj-drama-continues/

sigh.....time to trade.

OUCH! Good news for the Chiefs...they had a bye this week.

:o

Week #8 in the NFL. Where to start? I know...boxscores...

Denver 7

Baltimore 30

*Broncos are no longer undefeated because of the Ravens domination.

Houston 31

Buffalo 10

*Texans won? Get out of here! When a team stops the turnovers....a win is the result. Way to go Texans.

Cleveland 6

Chicago 30

*Bears couldn't afford to lose and they didn't.

Seattle 17

Dallas 38

*Dallas won back to back?!? WOW! With Romo? Way to go Romo. But, I'm not excited yet, because Romo will do something in the last month....but...it won't be good for the Cowboys. GO COWBOYS!!!!!

St. Louis 17

Detroit 10

*Who cares?! Watching two bad teams isn't fun.

San Francisco 14

Indianapolis 18

*Colts remain undefeated and the reason for this is....Their SOLID!

Miami 30

NY Jets 25

*Strange tatic of Miami benching Guinn. But, it worked, if that was their intent, but, the thing is that Guinn was uncatchable with his two TD kickoff returns.

NY Giants 17

Philadelphia 40

*3 TD's for McNabb can't be denied and the Eagles get the win. Eli is still stratching his head and wondering...."Huh?"

Oakland 16

San Diego 24

*When you're the Raiders and you're the worse team ever in the NFL...well...for the Raiders, NFL does stand for NOT FOR LONG! Heads of the Raiders staff will roll.

Jacksonville 13

Tennessee 30

*Titans win....finally! Sheech!

Minnesota 38

Green Bay 26

*Packer fans are still angry at Favre, but, I'm glad to see Farve beat the Packers. Favre handled every negative thing thrown at him with the ease and poise of a true professional. Way to go Vikings and way to go Favre.

Carolina 34

Arizona 21

*Warners 5 interceptions against the Panthers kind of sealed their fate. OUCH!

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:

Atlanta (4-2) at New Orleans (6-0)

*Saints will win this one....38-21 over the Falcons.

**Bye Week Teams: Cincinnati (5-2), Kansas City (1-6), New England (5-2), Pittsburgh (5-2), Tampa Bay (0-7), Washington (2-5)

>Many of these teams are glad for having a bye to get their ducks in a row.

Teams STILL Undefeated: COLTS and SAINTS

That's it for week #8!!!