• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

9-27-09 Chiefs 14, Eagles 34

Man, what a trouncing. This just wasn't any fun to watch. I was curious as to some of the plays called, and the running game went right back into the toilet this week. I think that Cassel is playing well, but one guy can only do so much. The administration had better get some talent around him soon, or the best years of his career will be wasted.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dolphins went from encouraging to just bad when Pennington went down. Rough. :( But, I still hold out hope.

Hey, the Phins just picked up Tyler Thigpen in a trade with the Chiefs. Although I don't envision him as a starter, I do think he'll give some nice looks in the Wildcat.

Man, what a trouncing. This just wasn't any fun to watch. I was curious as to some of the plays called, and the running game went right back into the toilet this week. I think that Cassel is playing well, but one guy can only do so much. The administration had better get some talent around him soon, or the best years of his career will be wasted.

Brian,

I just hope that the Chiefs have a better 2009 than they did in 2008:

2-14, but, hey, at least they had 2 Pro-Bowlers in 2008!

:o

Edited by sensei8

**Proof is on the floor!!!

How in the world can Romo have a QB rating of 85.2? Huh!? Why in the world haven't the Cowboys TRADED him...yet? I love the Cowboys, but, man, Romo tests any Cowboy fans' patience!

But hey...he's a Dallas Cowboy and I'm not. So....Go Cowboys!!!!!

:-?

Brian,

I just hope that the Chiefs have a better 2009 than they did in 2008:

2-14, but, hey, at least they had 2 Pro-Bowlers in 2008!

:o

Yeah, but one of our pro-bowlers is now an Atlanta Falcon. I'm hoping we get a win here soon...

Finally, the Dolphins got a win. :) Of course, I was away. lol. But, good to get that monkey off our back.

Dallas is now 3-2 with a win over the Chief, sorry Brian, but it went to OT and it was a nail biter from start to finish for me.

I would've thought, dumb of me, that the Cowboys would've had no problem with the Chiefs, who only won 2 games last year, but, they did. I was expecting there for a time or two that the Chiefs were going to win the game outright, but the Cowboys prevailed. Only if OT would allow the OT quarter to expire through the clock and not through the first to score because if OT had expired through the clock, then the Chiefs might've won instead of the Cowboys.

Of course, Romo threw another interception...AGAIN! Maybe Romo's trying to set a record for having the most interception this year. I don't know, but it's frustrating especially when Romo throws the pig.

Cowboys have the Falcons next week and I'm sure that this will be another close game, but, hopefully the 'Boys will get the 'W'!

Go............Dallas!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Edited by sensei8

Interesting week #6 in the NFL. Alot of great games on the tube this week as well as some upsets...

>Brian will love this one...KC WON against Washington...14-6. Maybe the monkey will stay off KC's back.

>My Cowboys had a bye...thank the Lord! The Boys have the Falcons next week and this will not be fun for the Boys. Speaking of Atlanta, they beat the Bears...21-14.

>Saints beat the Giants...48-27.

>Raiders beat the Eagles...13-9. Still, the Raiders are the worse team in the NFL...per the stats!

>My pick for the Game of this Week is...Vikings over the Ravens...33-31. What a game! Will Farve get his ring this year?...possibly his last year...but he looks solid!

>Patriots SMASHED the Titans...59-0...The snow looked fun and it looked like the Titans didn't like the snow either, while the Pats enjoyed the snow.

**Monday Night Football: Denver (5-0) at San Diego (2-2). My prediction...Denver WINS 28-7

Right now, there's only four (4) teams that remain undefeated...Denver (5-0), Indianapolis (5-0), New Orleans (5-0), and Minnesota (6-0).

These are the ducks of the NFL thus far with no wins, not one...Tennessee (0-6) :o , Tampa Bay (0-6) :sleep: , and St. Louis :spitlaugh: (0-6).

:)