• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Bushido Man, it's time once again for the annual resurrection of your thread! I like my Hawks this year, and I think the Jets situation with Favre will put the fire back in the disrespected Giants. Now I live in Berlin and I can't even watch games live! :cry:

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Good show, Baron! Let it begin!:D :D :D

I hope that the Chiefs get a little recharge this season. They won their first preseason game, and the offense has a promising look to it, with Chan Gailey calling the shots now. The defense will be suspect again, because I don't think that they have found a suitable replacement for Allen. This could end up being the Vermiel years all over again. That is, if LJ is healthy.

I think this is going to be another rough year for me. I have some morbid curiosity in Chad Pennington, though I don't understand what the signing accomplishes. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I see some ups for the Chiefs as the preseason winds down. I think LJ may be back to form. He has looked really solid this year. They may have nailed down a return man in Dantrell Savage. The defense is back to being a ? mark, though. Croyle looks more confident, and could have a breakout season.

Just to remind all the football fans, don't forget to sign up for the KarateForums.com Fantasy Football League. It should be a good time. We need 8 to 10 teams to make it go, so don't wait too long! The season is right around the corner!

Yes, it is almost that time of year. Maybe now baseball won't be on everytime I turn on the tube.

Well, the Bears haven't treated me well in pre-season. Orton showed a passable game last week, but he's still far from the field general we need. And the defense hasn't seem to really wake up yet.

Well, it's only the pre-season.

I guess we'll find out. They just gave him the starting job.

I hope my "old" boy Matt Hasselbeck can heal his back well enough to start the season.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.