• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

I am hoping that the Bears win. I would love to see the Bears down by 5 with 3 seconds left 50 yards away, the receiver is covered in the end zone by 4 Colts and Rex Grossman fires a strike through the defenders to win. Bear fans and the media here in Chicago have been too hard on the kid and they may be too far in his head. Go Rex!

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fight's on and it's a wild one already! God I love football.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

I guess all is right with the world. Except for the poor Bears fans. Chicago's defense fought hard but its offense was horrible. What a wacky game.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

Yeah their offense was not all that great,I wouldve ran the ball a lot more,They only put up 10 offensive points,thats not good at all.I thought their defense played a little not so great as well,gave up a lot of running yards.oh well,come on next season WHO-DEY!!!!

ISAIAH 53:5

An entertaining game. Way too many turnovers on both sides. Congrats to the Colts and Dungy, he's a class guy.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

I saw the defense as not playing as well as they are use to. I guess the loss of Mike Brown is a lot more important on the D then some think. Since he has been out the D has not been as strong. Congrats to the Colts and the Bears (if everyone stays and stays healthy ) can try it again next year...Unless the Packers take them out first :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt