bushido_man96

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it makes it exciting,Poor ol NFC will have an 8-8 team in the playoffs,I'm almost sure of it.Not in the AFC however.

You are probably right there. Last year, the Chiefs were 10-6, and missed the playoffs. The AFC seems to be the better division right now.

Well, pooh again.

LJ looked average, up until he broke the 40+ yard run he had. He finished with 120 rushing yards, but no touchdowns. I think that maybe the Chiefs tried to run the ball too much. The offensive line, mainly the tackles, is still very suspect. Hopefully, the Chiefs draft offensive lineman next year.

Two Chief's streaks were snapped today as well. Trent Green was 12-0 in December in Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs also had an 18 game home win streak in December. Both are now snapped. At 3-6 in the AFC, it also looks as though their playoff chances are winding down. Even if they run the table, they could still be a 10-6 team that watches football instead of plays it in January.

Also, owner Lamar Hunt is in a hospital in Dallas, Texas, recovering from a partially collapsed lung. He is 74 years old, and has maintained a 40 hour work-week, despite finishing radiation treatments last month. What a work ethic!

I was watching SportsCenter, and I have just heard that Chiefs owner and founder of the American Football League, Lamar Hunt, died Wednesday evening in a hospital in Dallas Texas. He was 74 years old.

Here is a link to an article, talking briefly about some of Hunt's accomplishments: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2697040

He has done much for the NFL, and will be missed. :(

This week, the Chiefs get a prime-time AFC West match-up (thanks to the new flex schedule used by the NFL and NBC) at the home of the San Diego Chargers. The Chiefs will have the yeoman's task of stopping LaDanian Tomlinson, along with trying to slow down a respectable passing game, led by the arrival of Phillip Rivers at the QB position.

The running game on both sides will be huge, as Larry Johnson and LaDanian Tomlinson rank #1 and #2, respectively, in the NFL in rushing yards. How many TDs will Tomlinson get today? Who knows?

Hopefully, the Chiefs will go on a terror for Lamar Hunt.

Well, pooh again! :kaioken:

20-9, and I don't know what the deal is. They can hold the best offense in the league under 21 points, but only score 9. I think serious issues are at hand. The offensive line didn't perform well, and the defense did well, but gave up too many big plays.

Time to build for next year. :bawling:

From what I saw, KC l fired the Chargers up with their less than formidable "tactics" in the first quarter and that was all she wrote! I don't like to see games played that way at all :( .

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/