• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Karate Camp(For Grownups)

lordtariel

my dojo always has a karate camp every summer. It's designed for kids and adults. It's actually mandatory for all the adults that train. We do crazy stuff like run up mountains, get woken up by black belts at 2am for training, etc. It's a lot of fun but extremely tiring. Unfortunately I think it's only for people who train at my dojo.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wow, that would be one heck of an opportunity! Didn't see a price, though. What do you suppose the tag is on it??

Hit "upcoming event's" the flyers there with pricing. Looks like $165 a day, or 3 day seminar $395 without accomidations $585 with accomidations. I used to be stationed very close to there, that resort is really nice, or used to be.

WOW!!! Lots of money! Can't do it, even if it was close!

It seems to be very MMA centric. Who know's, if your in to that sort of thing, it may be worth the green for 3 full days. If nothing else the 3 days at that resort are probably worth close to that anyway, then the training is just icing on the cake.

It seems to be very MMA centric. Who know's, if your in to that sort of thing, it may be worth the green for 3 full days. If nothing else the 3 days at that resort are probably worth close to that anyway, then the training is just icing on the cake.

Oh, there's no doubt that it is worth it. I just can't take out a loan for something like that! :lol: