• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your username

Shotokan-kez

Cathal (pronoucned cath ehl) is the first name of a mythological ancient Irish warrior. Just thought it was cool.

That is cool. I love mythology.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I thought that I would bring this thread up so that some of our newer members could take part. :)

Not a new member per se. but I did miss this thread :D.

My username is pretty boring, just my initials, D for Danielle, W for Williams, and a lil' x to make it up to three characters.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Throwdown- there is a Japanese movie called "Throwdown" about a man who goes around claiming that he can take any man down in one move using Judo.. I liked the movie and I have loved Kodokan for a long time so it seemed like a good username..

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

Well mine is New Englands which is where im from. and then Kyo Sa which is my teaching title like 'sensei' because my students and my ability to teach my students is the most important and prized thing to me.

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

My username is pretty boring, just my initials, D for Danielle, W for Williams, and a lil' x to make it up to three characters.

Wow DWx funny sometimes you can chat to members for months and months and not realise weather they are a boy or a girl lol :lol: i don't know why but i always figured you were a boy :o Please don't be offended lol :lol:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Wow DWx funny sometimes you can chat to members for months and months and not realise weather they are a boy or a girl lol :lol: i don't know why but i always figured you were a boy :o Please don't be offended lol :lol:

:o lol nevermind the fact that I have a flower as my avatar :lol: There's probably plenty of people on here I've got the wrong idea about myself.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Yeah, some people probably think you're a classmate beating man in his 30s! *runs*