• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hirota pinack - anyone got it?

kheb3350

Has anyone got the Pinack, and can offer any feedback? It's time to get another gi and am wondering whether I should just get what I have again or take the more riskier route and get something different. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 1 month later...
Has anyone got the Pinack, and can offer any feedback? It's time to get another gi and am wondering whether I should just get what I have again or take the more riskier route and get something different. Thanks.

I don't own one but I know a few people who do. I have heard only 1 negative comment and all the rest say it's great. The only thing that compares is the Tokaido NST. I hear their basically the same thing. If you get one let us know how it is. I might want to get one too.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've decided to go for the Tokaido NST. Simply a cost issue and I seem to remember the Pinack being about $20 more expensive, although would have to recheck the email I received.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to correct the information above. The Pinack is not more expensive than the Tokaido NST. I think they are similarly priced. The difference comes in the shipping and if you decide to ship the NST EMS (the fastest option with insurance), it ends up a bit more expensive.

• 2 months later...