• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Pizza

patusai

What do you like on your pizza?

Personally, I' ll eat pizza with anyting and everything but anchovies but specifically though I like:

Sausage

Pepperoni

Green pepper

Black olive

mushrooms

onions

extra cheese

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much anything on a pizza is good. my favorites are probably peppers, olives, onion and pepperoni. capers are very nice too, but not very common. pizza is seriously the greatest invention ever.

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

What do you like on your pizza?

Personally, I' ll eat pizza with anyting and everything but anchovies but specifically though I like:

Sausage

Pepperoni

Green pepper

Black olive

mushrooms

onions

extra cheese

That's me too...weird.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

roma tomatoes

basil

mozzarella cheese

parmesan cheese

fresh!!

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

“AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

Nike Ad.

Extra sauce, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, banana peppers, green peppers, and black olives for me.

*drools* I love pizza... oh love it I do

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

Extra sauce, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, banana peppers, green peppers, and black olives for me.

*drools* I love pizza... oh love it I do

Oh! peppers!! great idea!!

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Yeah, really, I'll eat it with any of that stuff. :) Except for mushrooms, not a big mushroom fan (but if you're buying... lol). Never tried capers, but I imagine it'd be fine. But, I do like black olives, onions, peppers, for sure.

I love pizza, I will have almost any topping on it. I don't like pepperoni much but I will eat it. lol

My favourite pizza would be one with extra cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes, jalapenos, pineapple, sweetcorn and red onion.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

:D PIzza pizza pizza, where give me some :lol: I love pizza except fishie one's, no olives or anchovy's for me. But ham, pinapple, mushroom, red and green peppers, onions, pepperoni, chicken, spicy beef...ooooh so many to choose from.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk