• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hi---just returned to karate

Heva

hi everyone!! im heather im 15 n ive just returned to karate as a green belt after 5 years. I used to do it for about 6 years before i gave it up i used to compete in katas,which i enjoyed most. ive been back for a couple of weeks now and i can't wait to compete again lol. i am finding the classes alright and it is coming back to me really well. i was just wondering if anyone on here has been in a similar situation and how long it took them to get back into it.

cheers,

Heather;)

*TheUndecided*

~Chojinkai Kid~

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome back to the MA heva

i got back in to MA after a break of 4 years, tho i went from a BB in TKD to White in Shotokan, but after a while, i wish i never actually stopped.

Now you use head for something other than target.

cool :D i wish i had never stopped karate, when i see the people i used to see there 5years ago, i realise i could have been much further now. but i guess i found it too hard when i was only 10 lol.

*TheUndecided*

~Chojinkai Kid~

Welcome to the forum. I had a long break myself, it's great to get back into it. :D

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Welcome to the forums!! Glad to hear you have decided to return to training. I am glad that I have not had that break in my training but know people who have had. Its a tough situation but its always good to see people decide to go back to it.

Brandon Fisher

Seijitsu Shin Do

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to MA. I have been back and forth a number of times over the years but usually not for very long.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt