• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sensei Masao Kawasoe

Shotokan-kez

I was browsing ebay for a good martial arts DVD and i came across this title.......KARATE, THE KAWASOE WAY. I had never heard of him so i bought it anyway because it said from beginer to black belt. Anyway i found this guy to be awesome. He is very thorough and perfect in all his moves and techniques (well i think he is i'm not an instructor). I don't know much about him really.

Do any of you guys have this DVD and what are your thoughts on it? I thought it was good by the way it goes from warm ups right up to black belt rank. Also does anone have any information on him and what do you think of him?

Kez xx :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

He is a true master . I trained under him in crystal palace course headed by Enoeda sensei a couple of times back in the 80s as a junior kyu grade and naturally I was very impressed . He has a dojo in London( I have never been to his dojo ) and is very respected in UK where he has been resident for well over 20 years .

never give up !

He is a true master . I trained under him in crystal palace course headed by Enoeda sensei a couple of times back in the 80s as a junior kyu grade and naturally I was very impressed . He has a dojo in London( I have never been to his dojo ) and is very respected in UK where he has been resident for well over 20 years .

Cheers i may look up on the net see if i can find his dojo

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk