• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Poker Rules

Shotokan-kez

While i was away last week visiting my brother we had a game of poker. We didnt play for real money but for chips. I am not a gambler in the slightest :D I just enjoy the game and think it's fun. The thing is i'm not sure my brother knew the rules properly because since being back i bought a game of it for my pc and it seems to be played differently. Can anyone give me a quick run down of the rules and what the terms mean like 'check' ect. Cheers.

Kez x :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

There are several variations of Poker, like 5 card, 7 card, and all the rage right now, Texas Hold 'em. Try Wikipedia or Google to see if you can find some general rules.

Personally, I don't play, so that is all the help I can offer. Sorry!

i think the best is "Texas hold'em", check in most cases means you don't wanna bet more and wanna see the cards, of course if the player before you has increased the bet you can't say "check" .

• 3 weeks later...

Check out https://www.partypoker.com

They got tutorals there for beginners. It where alot of us Blackjack dealers hang out and play some.

"No matter how you may excel in the art of Karate, and in your scholastic endeavors, nothing is more important than your behavior and your humanity as observed in daily life."

~ Master Gichin Funakoshi

eh... poker... how about a real game of strategy and wits.... Go Fish!!! :P

Go Fish..LOL.....Uno :P

"No matter how you may excel in the art of Karate, and in your scholastic endeavors, nothing is more important than your behavior and your humanity as observed in daily life."

~ Master Gichin Funakoshi

If you give me the specific game you are playing I can give you an entire rundown of the rules. I have been an avid poker player and gambler for over a decade. PM me and I'll give you the rules to the specific game you're looking for.

"On Ko Chi Shin"