• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ireland

McNerny

Hello All,

My family is considering taking a trip to Ireland next summer. I am Irish by descent and I have a good amount of Irish pride. :) I am interested in Ireland and I really want to go their and visit the areas where my ancestors came from as well as Dublin and other areas. I was just wondering who else is Irish and who if anyone has been there and what they did and where they went.

McNerny :D

PS. Erin go braugh!

A good technique is beautiful but a beautiful technique is not always good.

-Hirokazu Kanazawa

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am, and was raised in a traditional Irish household. My brother had the opportunity to visit Ireland and our family's lands near Tandragee. He said it was beautiful and felt like home. :)

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Patrick Brendan O'Keefe.

I've got some Irish in me. :) Mygreat, great grandfather (I think) came over from Ireland into Worcester, MA.

Hey i was born in Northern Ireland. Londonderry, Ballykelly. I didn't get to stay, it was 1977 and i was an army baby. Was sent home with all the other soldiers wives and children because of all the fighting going on there at that time. So i didn't get to see any of it.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

Ireland is a beautiful place. I have family living there (in Swords, near Dublin). I might even be going out there to live for a while from next year.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!