• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Attraction to the uniform.

Hi Guys and Gals,

I saw something about this in another thread so thought I would ask the question:

Do you find someone in a training uniform (eg. Karate Gi) more attractive somehow than if they weren't in it?

I dunno about you, but I rekon there's just something really attractive about a chick in a gi.

What about you? Do you think this makes a difference?

Do you rekon a Guy/Girl looks more attractive in a uniform?

(just for a bit of fun)

:karate:

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate, at the schools i have been too, the chicks arent attractive, gi or no gi :D

Now you use head for something other than target.

The gi uniforms you, so that you look past what you normally see when you meet someone for the first time, ie clothes, hair style, make up. You start to see personality over looks and that in turn attracts you more. Although from a womans perspective I cannot see how a guy would find us attractive in white pyjamas!!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

not so much in a karate type gi, they're too masculine :) keikogi and hakama can look kind of cool on a girl though.

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

I had a sensei who lectured the class once. She said the girls were being too concerned with how they looked in their gi. Worrying about their hair etc. She said that gis were definitly not made to be attractive, they are made for training, and if anything you will look worse with one on. So stop worrying about it and just get used to it. From that point on, I always believed that a girl in a gi = not attractive. (btw I am female :P)

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

It's funny, I never realized how good some of the women I train with look. :o :o :o

I hardly reconized them when we were all dressed up for a party.

No, I'm not blind. :P

It's like them being your sister. You work hard and train together but separate any thoughts of anything else in the dojo. It's a matter of respect. :karate:

Not that I mind having someone that is easy on the eyes around. :brow:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.