• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I got my permit!

ShotokanKid

Got my driver's permit yesterday (a bit late).

Just wondering if anyone else got their permit/ license lately. Also, when you took the permit test, did they give you back the test afterwards? The guy who corrected mine didn't even show me how many I missed, or return it to me. I guess they don't want people showing the tests to friends or something.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats! I didn't get my tests back, but that wasn't too much of a suprise as I took it at a computer. It told my my percentage though. That was many, many years ago though. I'm starting to feel old.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

:uhoh: I'm getting mine this September when I'm 17yrs old! :D Can't wait! :lol: Thought; now i'm starting to feel a bit old...

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

I recently got my permit.......about 36 years ago! :D

I knew someone would say that! :lol:

Thanks for the congrats.

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Congrats to you!

Congratulations!!! I never saw my test. I was told how many wrong I got and the examiner added..."but we're gonna give your the license anyway>"

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt