• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kanazawa Sensei 10th Dan Videos

AnonymousOne

Kanazawa Sensei 10th Dan - 1st All Japan Karate Champ and 3 times All Japan Karate Champ performing 26 Shotokan Kata

Kanazawa Sensei 10th Dan Videos

http://www.narama.cz/karate/kata.htm

Please note the site is in some foreign language but you can download videos .

What think ye?

7th Dan Chidokai

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have the dvd. It's good, shame there's no bunkai on there though. I like Funakoshi's videos as they the katas from ths front, side and rear views and with applications.

Richard Hang Hong

Chief Instructor

Seitou Ryu Karate

Find me on Facebook!Seitou Ryu Karate

I have the dvd. It's good, shame there's no bunkai on there though. I like Funakoshi's videos as they the katas from ths front, side and rear views and with applications.

Where can I pick that up?

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

damn he's good! guess you don't get a 10th dan for nothing :)

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

I had the pleasure of taking a seminar with him earlier this year. Its hard to believe hes in his 70's. :)

He looked and moved quite well.

He is not only highly knowledgeable and one of the last direct students of master Funakoshi, but a genuine nice pleasant person to talk to and train under. He was more than willing to answer any questions and explain this until you understood them.

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

I had the pleasure of taking a seminar with him earlier this year. Its hard to believe hes in his 70's. :)

Flippin' eck in his 70's. I would never have thought it. I would so love to meet him.

He looked and moved quite well.

He is not only highly knowledgeable and one of the last direct students of master Funakoshi, but a genuine nice pleasant person to talk to and train under. He was more than willing to answer any questions and explain this until you understood them.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk