• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FINAL FU!!!!

THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN. THEY ARE GIVING A RE-RIGHT NOW. OMG I KNOW 10 AND LESS KIDS AT MY SCHOOL FIGHTING WITH MORE SKILL THAN THAT BLONDE GIRL AND THE ASIAN GUY. OMG IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE SEE THAT THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE SHOWS THAT GIVE MA PRACTITIONERS A BAD REP. MY I WATCH THIS SHOW AND IM COMPLETELY INSULTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im G A Y and i love you i W A N K over you EVERY DAY!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT"S TERRIBLE! TRASH! Is that even martial arts? Touch contact? NO head contact? Worst representation of martial arts I have ever seen.

If it works, use it!

If not, throw it out!

That one guy that is insulting karate needs a good but whoopin'. Matt Mullins is the only one that I saw really show any skill and that was jsut XMA stuiff. This guy has a traditional background (Shorei Ryu) and he is doing this. I sorry I watched 2 nights in a row and at first I thought this is better then I thought. Tonight I was just insulted.

Brandon Fisher

Seijitsu Shin Do

to be honest, i don't think i've ever seen a good MA program on TV (not counting UFC). those programs are to entertain the general public, they're simply not made for people like us.

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

They have more contact and better technique in our childrens classes than they do on that show. :-?

It just makes me so proud to study MA. :roll:

On second thought after watching those guys........

Maybe I don't suck as bad as I thought. :wink:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

https://www.mtv2.com I think there are video clips of it.

Thanks for the link brandon and got to have a quick look. I don't have that channel so i wont get to see what it's all about. It seems a bit far fetched, lots of dynamica and ariel kicks..i dunno what i think of it really. It reminds me a bit of the tv programme 'fight school', did anyone see that?

kez :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk