• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Power Punch

AceKing

So I suppose you could make your fist more dense, or heavier, somehow... :D

Brass knuckles work great for that. They make plastic ones that can go through metal detectors, too....

:)

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How about using your hips more? I do workout; but still, my hips deliver a good punch!

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

How about using your hips more? I do workout; but still, my hips deliver a good punch!

Thats what Ive always heard....just like a home run hitter..power comes from the hips first....same as a powerful punch...power comes form hips first....not saying its correct, its just what Ive been told....

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Thats what Ive always heard....just like a home run hitter..power comes from the hips first....same as a powerful punch...power comes form hips first....not saying its correct, its just what Ive been told....

And it's correct as well. The most powerful punch will start with a hip load and release, followed by torso rotation, finally bringing the punch around/through.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

• 2 weeks later...