• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bowing out

watch that new jet li film then tell me you want to give up MA :lol:

joking of course, you know what you have to do. good luck with everything non-MA!

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laurie:

You are a class act. And whether you come back to the Arts or not, you always have a place here.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

Indeed, life is not just about martial arts, and you are right that you need to pursue activities that you find most fulfilling an rewarding. I have taken several "breaks" in my career, once simply out-and-out quitting, but I have always been drawn back. Perhaps you will, perhaps you won't, but you must do what is best for you. Best wishes for the future.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Thanks for the support all. No, I won't leave KF. And yes, What I have learned from MA will always be with me, so I can always practice forms or something if I get the "itch" or get bored LOL.

Laurie F

BE GONE! :kaioken:

:lol:

Just kidding. I'm sorry to hear this, but you have to do what makes you happy and if the martial arts aren't (either now or ever), then they aren't. But, I'm glad that you'll still be around. :)